This whole effect was accomplished using simple make-up items from "The Costume Shop" in Garden City, Idaho.
- I prepped myself with a good shave and a haircut
- The skin-head wig was prepared using Caster Sealer. This helped it to have a less streaky appearance than it would have had otherwise. This is bascally castor oil, but it makes the latex skin less slippery.
- I positioned the skin-head over my hair and ears and then glued it in place with stage glue.
- We applied Cobolt Blue Greasepaint to my entire head and neck.
- I'm wearing a black turtleneck shirt with black pants, shoes and socks.
The entire process took about an hour.
Total cost: $20